Moving? Remember to...

Who to Notify When Moving

If you've changed your address, notify:

  • Department Human Resources assistant
  • Flexible Benefits administrator
  • Local post office
  • State Retirement system
  • Deferred Compensation
  • 401K plan
  • Dental plan administrator
  • Life Insurance
  • Short-Term Disability
  • Long-Term Care

Many of these updates can be done on the plan's website; check there first. You can also: