Change of Personal Information Request

Retirees may request a change to their personal information, such as name, address, phone, or social security number, by completing a Change of Personnel Information form. Once completed, return the form to the Human Resources Department. 

Any request for a change in name or social security number must be submitted with official documentation verifying the change being requested. In order to change your name, you MUST have a marriage certificate/divorce decree AND a government issued document showing your new legal name. For example, a driver's license or a social security card. If those do not apply, then you must provide an Order of Name Change certificate issued by a court.