What does a citizen do to obtain a copy of a permit subdividing land?

Items that are approved at the staff level, such as minor subdivisions, are not available on-line. If someone would like to obtain a copy of an approved minor subdivision approval/plat (or any other approval/permit/rezoning), they can always contact one of our Land Use Administration Principal Planners:

Bryan Wilson - 747-7402 or Bryandw@cityofws.org

Marc Allred - 747-7069 or marca@cityofws.org

They may also contact our Permit Office Supervisor: 
Yolanda Price - 747-7428 or yolandap@cityofws.org

Show All Answers

1. How many incidents of gun violence are there citywide?
2. How can I install a political banner on the University Pkwy Pedestrian Bridge?
3. Is there a dedicated staff person within the City that keeps up with homeless encampments? Are those encampments documented in a map or other form?
4. How are land use permits catalogued with the Planning Board and/or City Council (whether or not there is a change in zoning)?
5. What does a citizen do to obtain a copy of a permit subdividing land?
6. If the City issues no more bonds until January 2027 what would be a reasonable assumption as to bonding capacity at that time?
7. Is the increased value of the grand list during such time a consideration in the determination of capacity?
8. What is the current status of the municipal bonds approved by voters in 2014 and 2018? What capacity does the City have to undertake future debt?
9. What are the City's policies related to political signs?
10. What is the Winston-Salem City Council form of government?
11. Where can I find a map showing the ward boundaries?
12. Where can I find the current and previous annual budgets?
13. Where can I find the city organizational chart?
14. What is the population of Winston-Salem?
15. What are the hours of CityLink?