How can I locate M/WBE vendors?

The City of Winston Salem maintains an extensive Vendor Listing of M/WBE and non-M/WBE firms that have requested to be a registered vendor. You can also search for certified M/WBE firms through the State of North Carolina Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB).

Show All Answers

1. What is the M/WBE Program?
2. What are the M/WBE Program benefits?
3. What type of firm qualifies as a M/WBE?
4. What business resources are available for M/WBE firms?
5. How are M/WBEs notified of procurement opportunities with the City of Winston-Salem?
6. What can M/WBEs do to increase their participation in the bidding process?
7. How can I locate M/WBE vendors?
8. Am I required to attend pre-bid meetings for a project?
9. What are the different types of solicitations?
10. Where can I locate bid documents for purchasing opportunities?
11. Where can I find the results of a particular bid?