Who should I call for support?

For Cityworks AMS, view a number of Cityworks AMS power users (PDF) in the different departments.

For Cityworks Permits and Licenses and Land (PLL), view a number of City Works PLL power users (DOCX) in different departments.

Show All Answers

1. Will I receive training for Cityworks?
2. Will I have to keep Hansen going forward?
3. Will my Cityworks login be the same as Hansen?
4. Will I get an iPad?
5. Can I login to Cityworks from home?
6. Who should I call for support?