Is there an income limit?
  • Clients who exceed 80% of the income limit as shown on the income chart are ineligible for Rehab, Emergency, Physical Accessibility, and Hazard Reduction.

AMI - 6.28.2019

  • Clients who exceed 200% of the income limit as shown on the income chart below are ineligible for TURN.
    • TURN is only available to designated neighborhoods in the City of Winston-Salem. *To see if your neighborhood is in a designated area contact us today at 336-727-8000.

AMI -200 percent, 6.28.2019

Show All Answers

1. Who can apply for assistance?
2. How do I apply for assistance?
3. What types of assistance is offered under Housing rehabilitation?
4. Is assistance offered year round?
5. Is this a grant?
6. If I apply how long does it take until the work is done on my house?
7. Can I apply more than once?
8. Does the City place a lien on my property?
9. What happens to my loan if I pass away?
10. What happens to my home if I cannot repay my loan?
11. What if I’m a renter?
12. Can I pick my Contractor?
13. Am I approved once I apply?
14. Is the work under warranty?
15. Is there an income limit?
16. Do we check for lead?
17. Do we help with bed bugs?
18. How do I assume a loan?
19. How do I request a subordination?
20. What will my payment be?
21. How long is my payment term?
22. What is my interest rate?