Who do I notify regarding a malfunctioning traffic signal?

To report a malfunctioning traffic signal, contact City Link at 311 or 336-727-8000. The City’s Department of Transportation traffic signal technicians will be dispatched to repair the traffic signal.

Show All Answers

1. My trash was not collected. What do I do?
2. Who do I contact to report a burned out street light?
3. How can I dispose of large items, such as furniture?
4. What is the schedule for brush collection?
5. I want to pay my water bill via telephone (or I have a question about my account). Who do I contact?
6. Where can I find information regarding a change to the trash/yard waste cart/curbside recycling collection schedules as a result of a City-observed holiday?
7. Where can I obtain a copy of a birth or death certificate?
8. My neighbor has junk vehicles, a broken appliance, and trash in his yard, and grass several inches in height. Who do I notify?
9. How do I obtain a City-issued 96 gallon roll-out trash cart for wheeling to the curb and a recycling bin? Also, what items are acceptable for recycling?
10. Who do I notify regarding a malfunctioning traffic signal?