Minimum Housing Issues

Tenants and landlords both have rights. If Code Enforcement receives calls about unrepair of standard. Minimum Housing Violation the landlord has a right to a hearing and time to make the repair. Safe places to live are the goals for Minimum Housing. If you are living in unsafe conditions call 336-727-8000 & ask to make an appointment with a Code Officer for an inspection. You will need to wear a mask and remain 6 feet from the officer during the appointment. 

Show All Answers

1. Minimum Housing Issues
2. Illegal Dumping
3. High Grass or Weeds
4. Trash
5. Vacant / Abandoned Properties
6. Junk Vehicles