Private property owners are notified to remove graffiti. Railroads, NCDOT, and other agencies request that they are notified about graffiti on their property. If you see graffiti on any housing, please contact Citylink311 & report it to Police & Code Enforcement. If you see graffiti in parks, contact Recreation & Parks. 

Show All Answers

1. Motor Vehicle Storage Yard
2. Graffiti
3. Unsanitary Conditions
4. Suspecting Mold, Mildew & Damp Conditions
5. No Parking on Lawn
6. Rooming & Boarding Properties
7. Loose Chickens